Monday, December 19, 2011

A great winter read..its got great ELLEments

If the winter some times leaves you uninspired with fashion while waiting for the spring collection to start showing up. I strongly suggest some fashion readying material. A great book I like to page though over and over again is The ELLEments of Personal Style. Its a great book that every time I look though it I find something new, its a like wheres waldo of fashion because it contains lots and lots of fun little tid bits of Stylist, actress, models and fashion designers. The way the book its planned out its got lots of fun fashion facts about the women whom are featured in it. I was actually given this book by a great friend of mine whom could easily whom I sometime have a huge fashion crush on her personal style... And I have to say this was great gift because it keeps inspiring me over and over again. A great little fact that is in the book is Padma Lakshmi is featured in the book and she gives out her little recipe for home made perfume! Something great to do when you are feeling creative and bored with all of your perfumes.

Hint Hint if you have no idea what to get the fashionista that has everything this might be a great gift idea which will be loved and reread over and over again

Love Kitsune63



No comments:

Post a Comment