Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birchbox brilliance!

hello lovely's,
So I got my order of Birchbox yesterday and in it was a Stila Eye liner Purple Tang. Normal I would never in a million year try purple eye liner....well I gave it a shot and actually loved it!  I loved how it really didn't snug when I touched my eyes, as well as how smooth it went on it seem like it was creamy and silky.  I even went back to the site and ordered a lion grey, its actually very dark in color. I guess I like my eyes super dark, I like to look like a raccoon just got out of a night club. One thing I love about this site is that item that were in your box for the month ship free if you would like to order another one or a full size of the item.

Here is the link to the site...its amazing FYI

http://www.birchbox.com?raf=3u5fa

 Here are pictures from my box,


No comments:

Post a Comment