Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Caviar nails...yum

So I normally love to demonstrate nail art or new idea from nails. But this one will have to sit out because I have a few weddings to go to and test driving Caviar nails isn't something my nails will have time for. I actually saw this on Pinterest go figure.  I watched the how to do this on refinery 29 and decided this one is a sit out for me. I love the effect but its completely unpractical because even after they had something do it live and she was a professional manicurist She had issues keeping the little beads on, which god help you if you have do something like go to the bathroom or wash your hands all the little bead would be gone.

But I do love it and wish it was more realistic and practical to do something like this. Though the Caviar look was created in London on thge runway I am not sure who runway created this little guy. But if it gets refined and the little bead are able to hold on a lot better. I would for sure give it a try, but for now I will leave with these lovely pictures how photographers and professional nail artist do it



No comments:

Post a Comment