Tuesday, April 5, 2011

copy cat....but do we like this copy cat?

We all know copying someones design and style is normally a fashion no no, well we all know how much I love Target. Is it still a big no no if Target copied the PS1 bag which normally cost $1,995 and Target's Mossimo is selling the look alike for $34.99?

" Though the two bags aren't exactly the same, Hernandez says Target got the "attitude," "the weight," and "the slouch of the bag...really right.”

I know I never liked being copied even though some say its being followed and copied is very flatter.
What do you guys things of target and PS1 bag?
Love Kitsune 63

                                                          Top PS1 bag and bottom is Target look a like

1 comment:

  1. Hmm not sure if I like the target one. It looks a bit too cheap for it to be considered a copy. If they are following the PS1, it still looks too much like a bicyle messenger canvas bag. Only if all these bags were more affordable :-( *sniff*. I like the versatile casual look of the PS1 though, kind of like the Mulberry Alexa...ooo how I want the Alexa so bad.

    ReplyDelete