Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I knew I didnt like coach for many reason and the desginer just gave me another reason

Like many of us fashion lovers, most of us yes included me have a coach bag, It actually was my first real handbag I purchased. But After studying fashion and learning about other loves, Like Chanel, Dior and Marc Jacob, also whom cant forget Louis Vuitton. I began to become more annoyed by coach and its logo vomit that they tend to put on all their bags and everything they make instead of focusing of the design and the quality of leather they are using.  Because I love these design houses so much I begin to learn about the designers so understand where this amazing designs come from. This morning I began to read my Jezebel ( its like my new york times) There was an article about Coach Head designer, Reed Krakoff and after reading two paragraphs I began to see red. This over privileged spoiled brat, keeps restating in his interview that he does not like fashion, he likes design but not fashion.....what?!  I also found it interesting that the founder of Coach doesnt even like the work Krakoff has been doing with his company.The founder of Coach, Miles Kahn, will have something nice to say about Krakoff, right? "'Frankly, I go into one of the stores now and I don't see one bag that I like"
Maybe the Label needs a new head designer that actually loves fashion not design only, and really plastering your label on everything isn't design news flash Reed Krakoff. My Coach wrist let which was my going out staple when I was in college is now my glorified tampon holder. Also FYI Coach you also need to step your customer service up, I walked in with my Lovely Marc Jacobs bag getting dirty looks like and getting talked down like I could not afford these bags, when my Marc cost twice as much as this over done tacky bag.

End of Angry rant about a so so company that clearly doesn't love Fashion.
Kistune63



No comments:

Post a Comment