Wednesday, June 1, 2011

For once I like the disney kid stars

Good job Miley Cyrus, she totally called out Rick Santorum for his stance on gay marriage, Urban Outfitters CEO. Rick has also been funding Republican party whom are against equal marriage and equal rights for gay couples. But this is not only the hot water Urban Outfitters is in, they are in trouble with new young designers for Stealing their jewelry designs and concept. Kind of sad really, I know I am not shopping there because honesty I want shop at a store that steals designs from up and coming new designers trying to make a name for them self's or a company that whats to stop equal rights...I know I am my soap box. But I cant help my self I just think its funny that Rick Santorum is against gay marriage when Urban Outfitters is actually very popular with the gay community 

Good luck Urban your going to need it to win back my bussiness
Love Kitsune

No comments:

Post a Comment