Thursday, June 23, 2011

getting nails did....by myself

So I was bored waiting in the car, and I knew It would be at least 15mins before what I was waiting for would come over to my car. So I had just bought Nicole by OPI nail pen. It really looks like a pen and the cap twist off I was able to keep it safe in my make up bag with out worrying that it would open up and destroy all my make up. And 15 minutes later I had bright red nails and no mess in my car of purse or make up bag!! Amazing. I know I am like on a mission to get more of these little kick ass Nail polish pens and because its still OPI the nail polish is a high quality. I bought this pen at a salon supplier store but I know for fact this Nail polish pen is available at Target...god bless target as always.

Enjoy everyone!
love Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment