Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July,,,,,maxi dress anyone?

Sorry its been a bit since I posted something here but I have been a bit busy lately but since its a holiday I have to find the time. Between all the BBQ and Fireworks to show off some amazing fashion. Since it is a holiday weekend the retail stores are going nuts with mega sales, which I have been going nuts at...bad fox. Oh well lots of stores of having 50 percent off sales like Gap and Banana republic as well as Sak 5th Ave of Nordstom...

And speaking of Sak 5th Ave will be wearing one of my favorite Maxi dresses in the whole wide world. Since this summer looks to be mega hot I have been going a little over board with dresses and more dresses. 
Well hope every one has a great 4th of July and be sure to thank a solider for all they have done. dispite all the fashion and fun this weekend dont forget them....


Enjoy Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment