Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sorry for the MIA fox gossip...

Hello everyone sorry if I have been a little MIA this week with post and gossip its been very busy for me in my life. Though its been all good busy, cant lie about that but lets talk about whats new in fashion?

Ebay...you heard me I said E-bay, if you have not been invited to their kick bunny tail fashion vault sales you are missing out. Because there are so many sample sale website and some of them are really good like I have to look at the website daily and see whats going down.  I have to be honest Ebay fashion vaults sales are a big threat. You are NOT bidding on used high end fashion from amazing fashion house like Romeo and Couture, BCBG, Calvin Klein, 7 for all mankind jeans and Gucci.  Everything is NEW and you buy it like you were ordering from a normal website. Why is it better then some sample sales website here is the reasons.

* Free shipping no matter what
* longer sales then 2 days ( some are but most are 5 to 7)
* more product- some sample sales website buy right from the buyer or warehouse so if you order the wrong size you out of luck to get right size for same amazing price. I learned that one the hard way when I order jean from Hautelook. ( still love them)

But good work Ebay! good job on way to re-invent your self
Love Kistune63

No comments:

Post a Comment