Saturday, September 24, 2011

ban on Fur? what!?

So there have been much heated debate over the sale of Fur in West Hollywood, in a sense it makes sense why its Cali, do they really need fur as well Wet Hollywood is know for its Cruelty free Cali Capital. Well what could this mean for other city if this Ban goes though? Well it can open the door for other city, I am I saying this is a huge deal.....no. Just annoying that's all. Why because being from a super cold city ( Chicago) Its cold, All of my family members all wear Fur in the winter, why because its warm. Sorry I used to be one of those people that said they would never do this or do that. Well my Auntie got me a Mink scarf for Christmas and since that Mink and my skin met I have been in love with fur. Sorry cute little Animal I love you and your fur. But I think Fur should be done right, animals treated with respect and well cared for, even show love and affection because oh its the right things to do.  So dear West Hollywood please dont ban fur, just make the practice of getting and making Fur coats or Fur good for ethical....

And Yes I would wear a Fox Fur coat...Love Kitsune63
Enjoy the warm Fur coat pictures



3 comments:

  1. I'm not against fur either. But animals aren't usually treated with respect. Most of the fur pelts used in fur coats they sell here come from china and if you look on YouTube the way they skin these animals are downright cruel. They skin them alive and you hear them screaming and dump the still alive animal (minus their skin) in a pile with other half dead animals. It's so so so sad :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the animals should be peaceful put down and humanly,and treated with respect and I would support a ban against companies that are know for hurting and coldly killing the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, it's probably most companies since most pelts come from
    china. And no such thing is treating animals with respect either over there:-( or anywhere else. Most of the animals used are trapped or farmed in confinement...if ppl want fur from animals treated with 'respect' there is no such thing. Unless ppl want to pay 10x the price of regular fur since it will cost a lot more to take better care for animals. It would be too expensive. Kind of like when they go catch baby harp seals for their skin. They get clubbed to death...can't really treat them with respect if they are trying to attack u lol companies want bigger profit margin so they get cruel fur for cheap and sell it for thousands of dollars. That's why PETA has been so against it bc of how animals are usually NOT treated with any respect. It's a cruel world
    out there but their fur do feel nice lol

    ReplyDelete