Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missing some Missoni!

So if you got the memo yesterday was the first day Target launched its Missoni line which ends October 22. Thank god yesterday was my day off and even though I was stuck dealing with the Target website crashing on and off it took almost the whole day to order 1 scarf and 1 pair of shoes. Friends of mine did battle the crowd in the early morning not really expecting a mad black friday crowd. Well there was and sadly if you missed out on Missoni launch just wait 2 weeks and are faithful Target will be restocked, because its target and they are awesome. Or wost case if YOU NEED some of this line you can go to Ebay because there are at least 2,000 item already posted. Yeah I love the tights as much as the next girl but I am not willing to pay a huge mark up to someone that was lucky to get there earlier then me. Ill wait. I know when Target had their Anna Sui Line I went BANANA ( in the words of Rachael Zoe ) I am a huge sucker for lace.


Well happy hunting fashion lovers, hope you get your self some Missoni....god bless Target.
Love Kitsune63


No comments:

Post a Comment