Monday, August 22, 2011

nail experiment...day 6

So far so good! My nails look really good they have been though 2 days of work the air port which we all know is murder on ones nail mine are barely showing any chips and damage. I wish I was kidding but really I am in love with Sally Hanson Nail Effect in fact I might never go get my nail did ever again. These little babies are still going strong and for me normally a manicure only last 2 days before major damage of chipping and peeling happens. Especially at work, normal I break my nails like mad, but because these babies are so to speak stickers. I feel like they holding my nails together kind of like a strong layer my nails never had. I strongly suggest this product.

This is super affordable versus getting a manicure 10$ for a box of this stuff which last longer then a normal manicure and no chemical hell acrylic for you too.
Enjoy Kitsune63




No comments:

Post a Comment