Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jeans or Leggins?

Jeans or Leggings, what to wear? I have to say for a very very long time I have been on a legging binge because they look so sharp nice pair of black leggings makes one look so thin and let clothing to lay so nice with flat, heels and boots. While Jeans are and can be much more expensive along with maybe having to get altered for those of us short girls.

I do love a pair of skinny jean but boot cut are lovely jean with flats. I just wonder what is coming next in fashion I really don't want to see Skinny Jean or leggings go away because I love these styles in the winter because they go so well with tall boots.

I really would love some feed back from you guys about what you think about Jean versus Leggings!

and Yes I do wear Leggings as Pant...but really what do you think?
Love Kitsune63






No comments:

Post a Comment