Tuesday, August 16, 2011

nail experiment...

So I am bored and going on Vacation soon I also do not have the time to get my nails did...So I heard really good things about Sally Hanson Nail effects....







I choose the Lace pattern, I have never been good at following directions. I completely missed the prep instructions and like the child I am I followed the instructions with the pretty pictures.  I will be going to work for the next to days and mind you I do a lot of work with my hands and normally a manicure only last me a day at work. So I going to see if these babies can last 2 day of work and a weekend out of town...wish my luck because my nails look so pretty and this was super super easy to do. Though if they do not work as well as I have heard I will be trying it again with following all of the prep instructions as well.....

  Here are my nails, I will post pictures of what my nails look like before I go on vacation, and after but I do warn if my nails start looking like poo, I will take it off before I can post. I am one of those nut jobs that cant, cant stand having a chipped manicure!

Love Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment