Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday thursday night maddness!

On my way over to thanksgiving dinner tonight we drove past a best buy and saw a line with people sleeping in tent just to get to the Am Thursday sale which is before black Friday. I work in retail currently and while I was in college I did also yes I had a couple of year off working in the real world. And I have always hated, hated black Friday I though it was nuts that people went out of their way destroying a perfectly good day off and night to spend with family looking for a deal. I can only think of those poor souls how are forced to give up time with family that they maybe don't see often. Because unlike alot of America families we eat late at night on thanksgiving because we take all day and some of the evening cooking and actually enjoying each others company. I think this year starting the retail madness on Thursday evening is sad, yes this is a blog dedicated to fashion but it hard to see many people give up time with loved one so someone can score a good deal on a TV. I understand people cant afford to spend alot this year because we are still in hard times but for the love of god figure it out in different ways, I for one am going to be baking alot of gifts for friends and creating gifts on a budget. God knows I love you target but you kind of have pissed me off with this Thursday night madness. Which know this if you have not worked in retail at least once in your life, people in stores can tell because you tend to mess up more things in a store them some one who has walking in those retail shoe and five year from now I will be grateful I have worked in retail because it taught me a sense of respect and a new set of manners. Just and FYI bitches....
Love Kitsune63 

No comments:

Post a Comment