Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Favorite Sample Sale Site....is

Hautelook.com Why because its the best of both worlds, its not the slowest of the sample sale website. But its not the fastest the fastest is Ideeli. I cant lie every time I have ordered something in a hurry like a last minute gift it has gotten to me on time and it didnt take over a month to get to me. If you order anything from Beyond the rack you can expect that it will take a very long time like over a month. Which is not a huge problem in my case I ordered a pair riding boots and they have just shipped. So if you are in a hurry Ideeli is your best bet. If your okay with waiting a little bit but not too much Haute look is your friend also they are still my favorite because they something called Blowout sales which is like a normal sale but with better prices I know Ideeli has something called Red sales but if your a in their preferred customer then you get those sales first if not your second best ( which FYI on Ideeli you have to pay to be ca preferred customer as well) I just thought of sharing my experance of these sales with you guys. Also Haute look has more sales of designers and companies I love unlike the others. So shipping does depend on the company but, the one you will love the most has sales of shoes, bag, and clothes you love the most.

Love Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment