Friday, April 27, 2012

Earth science in Jewely, yes please?

I know in high school I did okay when it came to understanding precious metal and stones. Right now this little trend in jewelry is happening is amazing. I normally I do not do cocktail rings, first one to say it. I usually just wear my wedding ring and that is that, but I saw this and it had to be mine. Yes its kind of huge but I love it. and you can adjust the size but its not like the cocktail rings that stretch these is pure metal adjusting here.  I have seen these a lot of Hautelook.com but I randomly saw this in a store and had the I NEED THIS feeling. which for the most part this type of jewelry is pretty affordable depending on designer as well. this was 10$ so affordable and cute equals mine. 

 yes i know my nails look like shit, but I just moved so give me a break.
 Happy Friday Love Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment