Saturday, April 21, 2012

I know its been so long...update on my life

Sorry Ive been gone for oh so long, but really My husband and I were on vacation and then right after our vacation we moved, to another state so we have been busy. I have been nuts with job hunting and unpacking things. But so far so I have had a few good interview. I even had an interview at Nordstrom, actually it was my second interview. And  I. do. not. think. We are cool for each other, sad face because I love Nordstrom and I know I would learn a lot from them but I don't think that job was a match for me and my needs. I had no idea in the retail world Nordstrom busy season is actually the summer....banana which suck the big one for me because I have 3 wedding in their busy season and seeing my BFF getting married is super important to me then a job that seems to want to own my life.Yeah we are not a match

But happy news, being home with family is A mazing ( yes I ment to make that type -o)
I am back in the windy city thank god, where fashion things happen whoo whoo.
Ill be back posting about more interesting things other then me...like Oh fashion or cute things

Love Kitsune63





No comments:

Post a Comment