Thursday, June 21, 2012

Color Denim you stole me heart

Sigh its true, after lying to myself about not buying colored denim I did it and I not only did it once I did it twice the girl who hisses at color. I bought color, its nut I know. When investing in colored denim I strongly suggest not buying Joes Jeans or Hudson only because its a trend granted those will be some of the best colored denim money can by. Simple because the quality of these jean is un matched but I purchases a red pair of Calvin klein and blue pair of flying money both pairs under 60$ not super cheap but not super expensive kind of middle of the road. Because I want to wear a trend that will be around for a long time like Leggings and Jeggings god know when winter comes I will be breaking out my winter riding boots and well as vintage combat boots a nod to my husband.

Here is some fashion picture time




No comments:

Post a Comment