Monday, July 9, 2012

Kiss of Red Lips

I normally never ever, wear anything on my lips other then chap-stick or lip gloss pretty much anything with out color. my main concern is keeping these kissers nice and soft and smooth. Since I have moved back home one of my best friends in the whole wide world. ( also a big fashion crush) She is fearless with make up and fashion. I hate to say it but I find my self doing monkey see monkey do with her. We have similar taste and body size as well. Minus she can wear heels and I cant so I will always be green with envy over that.  For a while she has painted her lips a bright Valentino red. She is fair as so am I ( I actually HATE the sun) Maybe I can give it a try.....I went make up shopping with my other fashion hero. I tried on some Lancome Cherries jubilee. I fell head over heels in love, I do feel a bit awful at times doing similar things my friends does. Her style is much more chic then mine. 

So to anyone who has a friend that has great style, don't be scared to kind of look up to them for inspiration. God knows its a great way to solve writers block. So here is some inspiration pictures of make up. I hate to say but painting my lips red makes me feel like I have stepped up appearance for the day even if I am wearing simple jeans and a t-shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment