Saturday, January 29, 2011

Embrace the pain...

That is what my husband says when we are at the gym together, and I usually do Yoga twice a week and run at least 2 miles every other day. And my Yoga class is leaving me very sore...which is causing me to think of active wear. I am one of those ladies that goes to the gym to do some work, not to look cute. So there is no make up no cute hair its all pulled back looking ready to get my fitness on. I also do not wear cute gym clothes I know, I know I should at least wear good wears for yoga. I have decent  running shoes ( thank god for my Nike frezze feels like wearing nothing at all) Since I am training to do a 5k with my husband I am thinking since I am doing this for a good cause I should look good doing it. Here is what I have found for good looks for the gym fitness!

( also People who wear Juicy Couture 2 piece jumps suit are sick in the head..I said it)
I am actually a huge fan of this company for yoga gear, Gaiam its very comfortable but its made for yoga, so it moves with you as you stay in your posses. Also this company is know for being green and organic.

  I want, want these yoga socks by Gaiam my yoga teachers has them and they are amazing, they keep you from moving which can be a big help with doing balancing on one leg....no joke.



Happy fitness guys,

Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment