Sunday, January 30, 2011

Brad Goreski and Kate Spade are making lovely fashion together!!!

This isnt too hot off the press but its still exciting new...well for me it is because Rachel Zoe is my fashion goddess..Love her!!!  Well for those whom do not know, Brad Goreski was Rachel Zoe stylist and he participated on her show The Rachel Zoe Project. Brad and Rachel parted way amicably and Rachel has given her full support to Brad for spreading his wings and flying out of LA and to New York to style with Kate Spade.
Brad will being styling for Kate Spade fall 2011 just in time for fashion madness to being.

"I am thrilled that Brad is working with me," Kate Spade president and creative director Deborah Lloyd says. "We both love to see people have fun with fashion ( E news)
Well good luck Brad, I will miss watching you be amazing with Zoe!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment