Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter storm of death...well we hope not

Since the Midwest is getting murdered with snow and ice and I currently live in the Midwest and having a lovely snow day at home, so lets talk about winter coats I know we are half way though the season but who doesn't love a good coat?  I am not just talking about looking good cause if your from the windy city, its windy and looks wont keep you warm. I have my staple favorite which is my North face, which is more of a fall coat and one I wear when I have a quick errand to run.  Some of my top favorites are the military style coat, with A line zippers make it a fun coat and chic. I also have a coat for going out in, its a white Cape coat I got from Sak 5th Ave...its nice and chic a very timeless piece that I tend to wear when I am going out to a formal event. I know your thinking Cape coat? what no way! Actually yes way, and just give it a try next time you are in store that has them. My recommendations are Nordstrom, H&M, ASOS and even BCBG has a nice cape coat which I am thinking of purchasing. 
well stay warm everyone and be safe!
Kitsune63




No comments:

Post a Comment