Saturday, February 19, 2011

Leggings as Pants...it can be done and hot at that.

Yes I do wear my leggings as pants, why because its amazing. Leggings can be worn as pants I think people should give it a try and be confident in their self and style. Right now I am in love with lace leggings because they create a chic pattern and style. ( I am wearing a pair right now.) Two big trends in one, lace and leggings had a baby and their baby is amazing.

There are so many ways to wear leggings, I am not even going to try and tell people what tops to wear with them because I wear any top with them. Tunic, Dresses, and even a T shirt is fabulous with leggings and high heels.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and does some fab shopping on president weekend
Kitsune63



No comments:

Post a Comment