Saturday, February 26, 2011

Move over Ebay..Etsy is the way to go if you love Vintage and handmade

Its true, if you have not heard of Etsy. You need to read this post to save your life, because Etsy is a great website its like Ebay in the sense you can have your own store and run it way you want to and style it the way you want it styled. Which why yes I do have one myself. My store is called Kitsune63 of course where I sell scarfs and other little cute things I have made. I have made several purchases on Esty with difference designers and stores.  And let me say some of the store really go all out I mean hand made Jewelry, Handbags, clothings made to order. Also the website offers help to make your store be all you can be, so I am a big supporter of Etsy. Its giving fashion and designing back to the new guy on the field, I strongly suggest you give it a look. Because its like Ebay in the sense you are looking for something you would never expect to find well your going to find on this site.
here is the site, trust me give it a look....you will thank me later
http://www.etsy.com/
 Also here is my store..of course I have to do a bit of shameful self promoting
http://www.etsy.com/people/Kitsune63



Have a good weekend everyone!
Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment