Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good news..my handbag lovers

Guess who is opening a flag ship store in the US......
Mulberry!! I know its exciting, which was also what made Mulberry so amazing because it was UK only, and of course  the flag ship store will be opening in the New York of course. I personally cant think of a better place for the flag ship store to open. 1 that is where everyone opens up their flag ship stores 2 Mulberry is very New York style, clean, chic and classy.
....also Mulberry did a line at Target, which made me super happy til I saw the line and was holding it in my hand. It looked super cheap, and almost plastic. I hope that Mulberry will do another line for target but a line that is more of the Mulberry quality. Which is something they are know for, good quality leather, and materials. Like if I purchase a Mulberry handbag and take good minor care of it. I would be able to will this handbag to my niece. Enjoy the Mulberry candy




No comments:

Post a Comment