Sunday, February 13, 2011

Favorite Designer of mine… he’s cute too

Christian Siriano!!!

Yes He won project runway, and he is keeping up with it and working his tail off. I loved, loved his spring collection for 2011. I loved all of his collection because they were so fun and light, airy. Also watching him on the show and his special on bravo was amazing. I also follow him on twitter like a million other fashion lovers. And I was DRYING! Another reason why I love him, he has a great sense of humor. A young fresh designer that is fear less, he twitted that one of his model fell while walking the runway, and he wasn’t mad or about he was making jokes that it wasn’t really her fault it was the runways..

Mr Siriano is also working on a payless line which I will be all over that like a bunny on a carrot, because I do not have million to spend on fashion. ( I also LOVE his shoes) This is another reason I love him because if you make fashion affordable to more people a designer will have more fan and they will support him and want to buy his designs.  I am not sure what the other winners of Project Runway are doing, but I think Christian Siriano is in it to win it; the moment he won he had a party but then went right to work taking the chance of a life time and making the most of it.

But here is the pictures of his spring collection 2011…Enjoy because I know I was in love with it.

Kitsune 63




 

No comments:

Post a Comment