Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ladies get ready for V-day!!

Okay ladies we T minus 7 days til V-day! I hope all of you are prepared for it, single or taken it doesn't matter have fun. Last year my husband and I were not able to be together on V-day so I went out with my single girl friends and had lunch with them and then had dinner with some of my family. But today in case you are taken I am going to blog about sexy lingerie. Some of us love going to Victoria Secret for our sexy little number. I personality love Victoria secret because its sexy, sweet not dirty nasty sex...For the dirty nasty lingerie there is Fredrick of Hollywood, they typically have little nurse outfits or crouch less panties...wonder why some one would wear crouch less panties.... heheh
Enjoy the photo...some idea of cute lingerie
Kitsune 63



No comments:

Post a Comment