Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spring accessories! to help melt the winter blues away.....

Who doesn't love accessories for any outfit, I have always felt that a scarf, bracelet. rings and belts can really make a plane Jane outfit pop with color and keep up withe new the trend.  which is meant for foxy ladies like us can save more money and just accessorize.  The big trend that is coming up this spring is big mixed cabochon stones. The last few seasons have been like jewelry on acid, and we have been seeing a lot of great statement necklaces like the bib necklace which was something I loved to wear when I am in a cocktail dress. But this spring, the Big idea that caught our eye was the use of giant Cabochon-style stones, à la Proenza Schouler and Bottega Veneta. Organic and elegant.


 Of course how could I not post a picture of my stores BCBG marketing the new spring accessories when I am talking about them...and its too cute not too...
Enjoy Kitsune 63




No comments:

Post a Comment