Thursday, February 24, 2011

Everyday Icon...Michelle Obama!!

I just got this book in the mail and I had to just had to talk about Michelle Obama, she is our generation Jackie O....She is chic and classic and in my eyes an amazing role model for young girls and women. Yes she is married to our amazing president but she is no back seat wife. She has done many things to help women in America. One of my favorite, helping create healthy food in the lunch room in public schools. I know not of lot of fashion talk here...so let me start.

Michelle Obama is know for wearing affordable fashion Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, and H&M along with making Jason Wu a everyday house hold name when she wore a Ivory Chiffon inaugural gown to the Smithsonian National Museum. 

Enjoy I know President day was earlier this week so I am a bit late but better late then never....also Michelle Obama is starting a campaign for military families and helping them
Kitsune63


No comments:

Post a Comment