Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good news and bad news....

Ill give you the bad news, cause the good new might over shadow the bad. So rumor has it since the cost of living is going to be going up, little things like milk, flour and cotton. Yeah cotton so you know what that one means to us. Food and other simple necessary items like cloths like basic Tee shirts, socks, cami and tank tops will be going up in price if they are cotton. I hope I am wrong but the good new should make this seem like nothing at all.
Like everyone else I love Target, love Target. Which here is the good news, Target is known for the GO International line with International designers well mark your calendars for MARCH 13th!  Designers like Zac Posen, Tucker, Temperley london, and one of my faves Richard Chai....
I hope this brightens up your day cause even if the price of cotton goes up Target is here to save the day once again....Also random but I just have to share it, I went to Target the other day and bought a 26 x 36 mirror for $10 normally $50...I love Target so much.
Enjoy Kitsune63







Yes even the Late Great Alexander McQueen had a line at target before his passing...

No comments:

Post a Comment