Thursday, February 3, 2011

New trend for 2011...or is it?

Well you know what they say about fashion, it comes and goes and then it comes back again. well I remember when this trend was back in action I was in Middle school and it made my mum very happy that this trend was coming back....okay here it is Bell Bottoms!

  In 2007  you might remember the last time the issue of flares and bell bottoms faced us was the baggy jean  trend, which was not a success cause fashionable ladies and men like to look fashionable and not messy the baggy jeans look. Was very unforgiving and made women natural shape look a mess. Which is why when skinny jean came to us, it was a saving grace of shape. and created the amazing trend of Leggings which I love and hope stays for a bit longer. But if Bell bottom are done right which I have no fear that our amazing designers will not fail us again like in 2007 with baggy jeans. And we have all seen Rachel Zoe break out some hot 70's chic looks which might be the trending this year...I know I am ready for it.


 And of course I think a modest bell on the bottom flare of the pants will look amazing with a blazer and great pair of heels. Here is Kate Holmes in some 7 for all humanity bell bottoms, which is my point her flare on her bell bottoms is huge and hard to pull off. But she looks good have to give it to her


And on that note I will end on a very modest bell bottom flare jeans from 7 for all humanity...in fact I have two pairs of these jean, that are flare jeans not skinny and they fit like a glove...Love them.
Kitsune 63

No comments:

Post a Comment