Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day! Phil did NOTsee his shadow, lets talk about boots

Well I guess spring will be coming early because this cute little Phil did not see his shadow...good to know especially after a HUGE snow storm.


Since we are still battling a snow storm out there, hope everyone has lots of food and doesnt need to go out in this blizzard, but in case you do need to out in this storm. I hope you have some kick ass boots....cause I do.
This year a style of boot that was a hit and now it might be more function that fashion....the over the knee boot. Since half of the country is dealing with snow that is about 20 something inches high. I enjoy vintage combat boots, because you cant kill them and they are a true to test the weathers evil deeds.  I do not care for Ugg boots too much and in this weather they are unpractical. simply because they are Suede and don't have a hard shape to them. I am loving tall motorcycle boots, I own a pair of these and mine are not just tall and leather they are also fur lined. So my little paw are not going to freeze off in this weather. 

These babies are Real Combat boots, yes they do not have laces but that is because they are Tanker Boots, Soldiers in the USA Army whom work on tanks wear these hence no laces because there are so many working parts on tank the risk of a soldier losing his foot due to loose laces is very high. Sadly Men are only allowed to work on tank so these babies do not come in women size...no tanker boots for me.


These lovely tall leather Steve Madden boots are hot and perfect for this dooms day weather the Midwest is having

And I am going to end on a little Kate Moss action with the over the knee boots, which I am in love with.
Stay warm and safe out there in this snow storm.
Kitsune 63

1 comment: