Tuesday, May 17, 2011

holy bridesmaids dresses batman!

If you were a bridesmaid and you hate your bridesmaid dress and it taking lots of room in your closet, here is a website you can send it to and they can recycle it for you. Then they give you credit to buy a little black dress that is super chic and can be worn to many, many little event or even wear out with the girls! The website is called Newlymaid.com. I have posted the link on my blog you all of you lovely former bridesmaids. Its green, the dress gets new life and you get money to buy a new fab dress that you are going to wear many times over. So everyone wins. Earth, you and your closet!
Also get this! its does get better, they will send you a FexEx package to send your dress in to them! I have to go bananas on my closet to ship them an old prom dress or a bridesmaid dress I have...
Love Kitsune63


http://www.newlymaid.com/c-1-little-black-dresses.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment