Wednesday, May 11, 2011

L.A.M.B

Love Angel Music Baby! Yeah I am going to go here today, I was talking with a co worker the other day. And it came up in the conversation who is your favorite celebrity turned fashion designer. I didn't even really think about my answer because I have always Loved Gwen Stefani work, with LAMP or Harajuku line. I proudly have one of her Lamb bags, proudly love it too. Why do I love her as a designer because she actually does the work. Yeah bet you didn't know this, the lovely Gwen comes from along like of seamstresses, her mum was one in fact. Along with doing the work so also does the business and pushing her lines to work with her music career and networking with other fashion lines.  L.A.M.B collaborated with  Coty Inc. for the fragrance and with LeSportsac for handbags in 2003. Nothing new gossip here, but because I love her style and her fashion line so much I just had to talk about it.
So here are some fab pic of LAMB
love Kitsune 63

No comments:

Post a Comment