Saturday, May 21, 2011

yeah the world didnt end !

So let talk fashion, and I have been seeing alot of copy cat behavior which sometimes cant be helped in fashion. When my eye came a cross this I could not help me self but to out it. I am not happy to see Justin Beiber knocking off my Hero Marc Jacobs bottle design, yes they are not the same but they look very close...to close for comfort. Dear Justin Beiber just because a million little girls love you and think you are the greatest thing in the worlds since sliced bread...guess what I don't.
 Sadly, I am having problems posting these pictures. Of Justin and Marc perfume for you the reader to compare to.  But I was able to post a link regarding the Justin Beiber perfume want to be.
love Kitsune63
http://www.refinery29.com/did-justin-bieber-s-new-pefume-knock-off-marc-jacobs


No comments:

Post a Comment