Friday, July 19, 2013

Time for New Glasses

Hello everyone!
Well its happening again my years spent in from of computer screen for hours and hours on end have messed up my eyes. I remember when I was a kid and I had to have glasses then, I simply just picked out a pair and I remember my mum making me put several pairs back because of the price, then the last time I had to buy glasses they were crazy expensive! Like over 400$ and they weren't even Dior or anything high end.

Well now I need glasses, and my insurance does not cover them. ( I actually have really good insurance just not the greatest vision insurance)  Though its not really a big deal any more thanks to Warby Parker.

I know what you are thinking, how can you order glasses online when you have a prescription for them ? Easy
First you pick 5 pairs you want to try on at home. The home try on gets to you with in 2 days!
 ( free shipping)


You pick one of the pair, order it and upload a picture of your prescription or have Warby Parker Contact your doctor and  your new glasses are on their way, Oh by the way its all free shipping and the glasses are only 95.00!! Yeah that is with the prescription too!!

Here is what I picked for my new glasses! Super easy fast and affordable as well, the whole process takes less then 2 weeks. You cant beat that for only 95.00 and free shipping!!!

Love Kitsune!!



No comments:

Post a Comment