Friday, July 5, 2013

why do people wear their gym clothes like normal clothes??

I know gym clothes have become more fashionable and trendy versus back in the gym ugly baggy sweat pants, but why wear them in public?? Today I was at the mall buying more running shorts and I could not help but notice this women walking around with matching running shoes, shorts and shirt. You know when you see someone in public that did just come from the gym ( if you are someone that works out and does have  to be seen in your work out gear you can tell when someone has really been to the gym or not) Hate to break it to people out there that think we don't know....we DO!! I hate to say it I really really hate it when people just walk around in gym stuff even if it is clear they do not work out. I know some people say Oh its comfy....NO its not!!! I know there are some really cool and chic looking stuff out there like Athlete or  lululemon. which mother of god is lululemon is expensive!! I was in San Francisco shopping with the hubby and I fell in love with everything in the store but with tops costing $88.00. which is messed up considering its made for you to sweat in it???


Okay end rant but its true...just think about it
Love Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment