Monday, August 19, 2013

New Favorite Product Time!!

Happy Monday everyone!
or not really its Monday I know I had a hard time dragging my tail out of the bed this morning as I am sure you did as well. Well over the weekend I wanted to try something different less chemicals with my skin care product but a product that was able to remove my raccoon eye make up with out rubbing my eyes like a mad man. I bought these make up remover wipes called Simple, and they are very simple. No Dyes artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset skin and contain skin-loving ingredients and added vitamins for natural, healthy-looking skin. I am sure my doctor is going to love me, my skin it actually really strong like it can handle alot ( unless its the sun) I fucking hate getting a tan. I know I am one of the few people that hate getting a tan. ugh its just so bad for your skin its not even funny. Any way back to the point of the post, its amazing for your skin. Normally removing all my make up makes me need to still remove more make up the remover missed and wash oilly stuff off. With Simple I do not have problem or need to wash off.




No comments:

Post a Comment