Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Target and Phillip Lim line....

Hello Everyone,
I am sure my die hard Target fans and fashion loves were out early on Sunday because that is when Target premiered their collaboration with Phillip Lim. I sadly didn't wake up in time for the stores to open because I like to sleep and I keep under estimate that people wait in line for these events at target. A good friend of mine she some how does it and can wake up early and wait in line. ( this isn't the first time shes done it too) I think part of me doesn't want to get up early on my days off and waiting in line it kind of reminds me of black Friday. Later in the morning I order a bag online so I will see how it looks when it gets here because my Target here in Texas sold out with in 30 minutes. Though there were plenty of clothes and the quality was pretty good nothing crazy but it wasn't too over priced for a higher end line. I was looking on ebay and just did a little search and people are selling the Target Phillip Lim bag for two hundred dollars!? WTF and people are crazy enough to pay for it. I am sorry these bags are not even leather!!



No comments:

Post a Comment