Monday, October 14, 2013

Statement necklaces!!! GO BOOM LOOK AT MY NECK

Hello loves!

So I am sure everyone has seen someone they know or themselves wearing the Bubble necklace. I do find my self resisting the urge to buy another one in another color...I dont know why we as women sometimes buy multiple colors of the same item unless it a basic that will go with everything thing there isnt really a huge need to do this. Though I have noticed there is a huge trend with BIG HUGE NECKLACES. I do love them I am trying to wait this trend out and see if it has staying power like skinny jeans or leggings ( yes I do wear leggings as pants)

Some great places I suggest if one is looking for some amazing statement necklaces are Francesca's..I know its a chain store but some how they have maintained that amazing boutique feel and style with fairly affordable prices, if you think their prices are way high just wait until they have a sale. I can promise they always have killer sales.

Here are some of my favorite Statement necklaces from Francesca's





No comments:

Post a Comment