Saturday, October 1, 2011

30 day manicure? well here we go day 1

So I am sure we all have murdered or chipped a manicure a day after we get the bloody thing? Yes? Well I  have heard amazing things about the 30 day manicure, and typically its not much more then a normal manicure...So this is my day 1 of this baby...wish me luck. So far only one person I know has tried this baby out and its my Auntie. But she is not super hard on her nail like me. I destroy manicures like a bunny eats a carrot. Even better from what I hear and will be testing is this baby comes off with simply nail polish. I hate to say it but 30 days if its true its totally worth the money and doesn't take longer then a normal manicure. So these baby have to deal with my work, working out and a mini vacation....BRING IT ON!


Day 1
Love Kitsune 63


No comments:

Post a Comment