Friday, October 28, 2011

Jean gossip

Are some jeans better then other jeans? Yes
Are name brand designer jeans better then non name brand designer jeans? also Yes

So growing up though high school I used to wear Express jeans why because it was cool thing to do and there was no way in hell I was able to afford Abercrombie and Fitch jean ( until I stated working there in college) which I loved for the same reason I think I just fell in love with True Religion Jeans...AF jean were always super soft and comfortable and being the short girl I am all their jean come in short ( there is a god) BUT the only issue I have had with them is that though out the day the jean would stretch ( FYI about AF jean they are 100% cotton and hand made, yeah no joke) and at the end of the day you need a belt. I also have Seven jean for all humankind which also pretty kick bunny tail! BUT they are not as soft as True Religion Jeans as well and they waist is not as thing either which I think is what is causing them not to stretch out like crazy.  Hudson jeans also a close Favorite of mine, soft and the waist does not stretch but here is were True Religion bets Hudson jean..the butt pocket butts if you are getting Husdons with the butt pockets I know my little bum starts to hurt if I am sitting for along time in these Jean because unlike True Religion button they are thick and small at least with the True Religion Jean the button are flatter and bigger which do not cause as much notice to one bum. Sorry if that was too much infor for you...

til next time
Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment