Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chirstmas shopping has begun!!

I know I know I am starting early but I cant help it, I hate tobe left over budget and rushing like a mad man to around black friday I rather take my time thing about gifts for friend and family. So I have started searching for great gifts for my friends and family. Here is a great gift idea for a girlfriend or family member that love trying new types and brands of makeup and its also the gift that keeps giving.

I found, Birchbox.com its like a fruit of the month club makeup. which you can buy up one year or to 3 month or just 1 month to give it a try out and see if you even like it, you decide and each month is different as well. The box is just a nice side but its also a normal site that if you loved a product you got in your box and you order it from the size just so its not a one time deal with getting a product you love. Birchbox also has a reward program for members as well. So you sign up to get the yearly box (  1 box per month) at the end of the year you get a free box. In the box you get 4-5 samples which is hence if you get a product you really like out of the box you can order the full size off the site. Its a great gift for some one that wants to try new product but not waste money one they think they will like at least its a great test drive and a gift.
Love Kistune63
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1

No comments:

Post a Comment