Friday, March 30, 2012

the new herion is Pinterest

Yeah we all know that sentence is true, because if you have not tried or used Pinterest you can not argue its additive nature.  I know there have been times I cant think of something to write about and I take a look at Pinterest and find my inspiration easily with fashion or putting an outfit together. As well as baking god do I love baking and there are some amazing idea on Pinterest that people have tried and reworked the recipe. I have always been some one on a budget and there are many times I force my self to be on tight budget because that is how I roll. I love DYI because it allow my family to save money and be creative with what we have, and Pinterest has loads and loads of DYI ideas posting every five minutes at least. So I strongly suggest you give it look, here is some pictures from Pinterest.
Love Kitsune63




No comments:

Post a Comment