Thursday, March 29, 2012

what I learned from a facial

So I had my first facial I know bad very I should have had one years ago, granted I am only 25 going on 26 and I though I take fairly good care of my skin.  What I learned from this facial or what my facial lady told me. I need to start using a toner to tone my skin at least twice week, I can easy do that. While we were on vacation I wore a 100 SPF yeah I am hard core like that. Well probably yes its good for your body but bad for face because the skin on ones face is thinner then on the body. 100 SPF has lots and lots of harsh chemical that are not in your skin best interest the most your face should see is 30SPF. Which is fair to me, I can live with that.  Another fun fact, I use baby shampoo as my make up remover because it does such a great job removing my eye make up. Sadly this also filled with super harsh chemicals for my face so I have been using it to remove my eye make up and just simple use a cleanser for me face.  I know I was a poor college student and now and I am adult trying to make it in the world but my husband agree with me that having a spa day to treat our skin is important and as well as massages since my whole back was a big knot, poor masseuse. I learned what the knot can actually lead to arthritis and lots of pain in the back ( we just had back massages) typically a whole body massage is ideal but hey that really expensive and sometime really awkward.

So here is my skin care regiment
Use Cleanser five days a week
Use a mask twice a week
Use a toner twice a week 
Use a scrub three times a week
 Always use a moisturizer that has sunscreen in it
Also always use anti-aging night cream as well.
I know its alot but you will see a change in your skin, I typically do all of these and I don't have it marked on the calendar what day is what day do to what with my skin but I know when I need do treat me skin with these. Also if you humanly can possible maybe do this, use green natural products as well.

Hope your skin loves you back
Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment