Friday, March 9, 2012

A new love of Eye Liner

I must be on an Eye Liner binge or something, because I was nuts about the Stila eye liner. Now I am nuts about the gel eye liner you use with a brush to apply. I was talking with one of my very good friends whom is a make up guru. She was trying to get my to try a gel eye liner because you are literally painting your face, which for some of us we dont have the time or patients to wait to do it or give it a try. Yesterday was my day off and I was going to give it a try because it I had to waste ton of time washing and redoing my face I had the time. But I actually only had to redo it once to get the lines right. I cant say which one is the best Gel eye liner to use but if its your first time you should probably stick with a brand alot because you are comfortable with them. I have heard nothing but amazing things from the MAC gel eye liner. My good friend uses MAC and when I was staying with her watching her put it on was like watching her paint her eyes and she was able to create all these different lines and shape. Which if you love make up you want something that keep on creating new and exciting things not just a one trick pony.

Enjoy love
Kitsune63




No comments:

Post a Comment