Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun stuff on Tuesday!

I know the world is not in a good place with all the sadness from Japan, I wanted to try and lighten the mood. I have new of H&M selling Jewish Prayer Shawls! Mazel tov!! I know I love it even though I am not Jewish I think its super cool. I know its in preparation of Passover.

There is a shot of the Jewish Prayer shawls at this H&M on East 86th Street and Lexington Avenue. Good news: It's on sale!  If its a fashion trend I am all for it! Because I love scarfs and shawls so much because they are simply amazing accessory.  I know there are lots of scarfs coming out of the middle east, solders are whom where deployed are bringing them home for their families, as a little memento.  No political here about this, I just think its cool scarf and they are huge so there are so many way to tie and shape them.

Here are some pictures of amazing Pass over shawls, and eastern scarfs.
Love kitsune 63

No comments:

Post a Comment