Thursday, March 24, 2011

what does spring mean?

Really what does spring mean, in terms of fashion? For the most part it means something fresh, new almost a mini Renaissance of fashion, but we do it every year. I know I covered several spring fashion show during new york fashion week. ( wish I could have been there in person) For me spring mean breaking out new styles, new trends. God know I am not ready for skinny jean to leave us, or leggings yet. I would be lost with out leggings I love them so. Though it makes sense to have new amazing ideas in spring, we are shaking off the winter coat, and most of the dark colors.  Which I know I am going to be shopping for some nice bright colors today, or some light spring patterns. Its hard for me to shake my dark colors off because I have always worn dark blue, gray and black. Well here we do with some bright colored spring inspired garments today. I will post my successes tomorrow if I am successful.

In honor of spring fashion here is some Missoni
Love
Kitsune63


No comments:

Post a Comment