Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New idea for what to wear to a wedding, and not in rage the bride.

Spring and summer are the wedding season times, even I got married in the summer and most people I know got married in the summer. So you might want to get some in case wedding attending dresses. And the new trend of dresses to wear to a wedding is....black. Yes Black dresses to a wedding, I know, I know if its an out door wedding this could get hot. You for sure will not up stage the bride which is super important. Also its a dress I am sure you will be able to wear again and again, not some of those dresses we wear to weddings and we never wear again. A black dress is easy to dress up and dress down with heels or flats, helping keep a black dress alive in your closet til its time to let it rise again.
I know for some of you the idea of wearing a black dress to a wedding is unheard of, but I am from Chicago and black means chic and classy to us. So give it a try, rules are made to be broken as they say.
Love Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment